This interactive and highly practical certificate takes you right through the management skills journey with helpful tools, techniques, and ideas for every stage to enhance your leadership capabilities. Along the journey, Participants will engage in several group exercises using real-life scenarios and case studies that would hone their management skills and people management capabilities.
2. What is the management?
3. Why management is important?
4. Who is the professional manager?
5. What are the functions of management?
6. What is the difference between Goal &Objective?
7. What is the SMART Objective?
8. Types of organization objectives?
9. What is the difference between Effectiveness and Efficiency?
10. What is the Organization?
11. Types of Management skills?
12. Levels of Management?
1. What is the strategy?
2. Competitive Analysis
3. Competitive Advantage
4. Vision, mission, strategy, and objective?
5. Strategy Formulation
o Defining the organization’s mission, vision, and values
o Setting strategic objectives and goals
o Generating and evaluating strategic alternatives
1. Types of Planning
2. The Planning Process
3. Identifying Goals and Objectives for your Department
4. Prioritization and Organizing
5. Adapting Plans and Dealing with Uncertainty
Controlling Performance Using KPIS
1. What Are KPIs?
2. Types of Indicators
3. Expressing Performance Objectives
4. Key Performance Indicators vs Key Results Indicators
5. Find The Right Measures
1. Self-Awareness using Johari window
3. Psychometric analysis
2. DISC Tool “Understanding myself as a leader and other different personalities”
1. How does each personality function in the workplace?
1. Applying the Situational Leadership Model
2. Why should I adapt my leadership style
3. How to use the Situational Leadership Matrix to evaluate subordinates?
4. How to identify which quadrant subordinates/team members fit into
Problem-Solving and Decision Making
1. Defining the problem
2. Gathering information and collecting data
3. Problem-Solving Tools:
o Ishikawa diagram
4. Developing and weighing the options
5. Choosing the best possible option
6. Plan and Execute
7. Personal Decision Making
8. Team Decision Making
9. Take follow-up action
- Practice Training: 24 Hours
- Duration: 3 Weeks
- Days: 2 Days Per Week
- Sessions: 6
- Session Duration: 4 Hours
- language: En/Ar
- Training Type: Attendance | Offline – Online
- location: The Greek Campus
- 28 El Falaki St, Mohamed Mahmoud, El Tahrir.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 weeks
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English / Arabic
- Students 6
- Assessments Yes