Business leaders are often expected to present new ideas to staff, clients, partners, or even the public. Lots of money and pressure can be riding on these presentations. Therefore, it is up to the company to select someone who has strong presentation skills to take the lead on these kinds of projects. People who possess these skills will be more likely to get noticed by their superiors and climb their way up the corporate ladder.
Introduction to presentation
- What is a presentation?
- How to plan your topic?
Designing Effective Presentations
- Setting the objective
- Structuring the presentation using logical sequence
- Presenting numbers, photos, and videos effectively
- Overcoming barriers to the transfer of information to attendees
- Dealing with audience
- Ways to answer questions
- Verbal and nonverbal communication skills
- How to move on the stage
- Overcoming fear of public speaking
- The art of activating voice tones
At program completion, participants will be able to:
- Learn how to communicate and present effectively
- Overcome fear from public speaking
- Use effective methods to provide information to the public
- Develop techniques to overcome barriers to public speaking and knowledge transfer
- Analyze the public in terms of ways of understanding and the psychological nature of communicating information easily
- Learn how to answer questions and deal with different audiences
- Conduct the training session effectively
- Leaders or anyone who present as a part of his job duties or as a freelancer.
- Language: English / Arabic
- Program Duration: 12 Hours
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English/Arabic
- Students 7
- Assessments Yes