The Diploma of Marketing explores theoretical constructs that inform marketing practice. You will engage in practice both in simulated marketing workplace roles and in operating businesses and reflect on feedback from industry mentors and assessors. This program, comprising eight core subjects, has been specifically designed to provide a broad base of generalist marketing knowledge.
YOU WILL LEARN TO
Develop a framework for planning a marketing strategy and Understand the impact of customer behaviour, targeting and tracking and Evaluate existing and emerging channels and tools, Build and maintain relationships on and offline and Manage a outdoor campaign from development to roll out to to evaluation
• Why management?
• What is marketing?
• What is the difference & intersection between marketing and sales?
• What is the objective of studying this course?
• How to get the max. output from this course?
• What is marketed?
• who markets?
• What is the marketing manager’s role?
• What are the types of Markets?
• Marketing relationship
• What is the core of marketing science?
• Marketing concept
Marketing plan steps
- What are planning, strategy, tactics, goals, and objectives?
- What are the levels of business planning?
- Why is a marketing plan important?
- What are the other marketing sciences related to this subject?
- What are the marketing plan steps?
- How to identify each step? And how to apply?
- How do we conduct the analysis?
- Why is analysis crucial?
Objectives & Strategies
- What is the difference between goals, objectives, strategies, and tactics?
- What is the difference between situational analysis and objectives?
- What is the difference between operational objectives and marketing objectives?
- What are the most famous marketing objectives?
- What are the criteria for the right objectives?
- What are the types of strategies?
Segmentation, Targeting & Positioning “STP”
- What is segmentation?
- What are the different factors used to make segmentation?
- How to set segmentation in a marketing plan?
- What is targeting?
- What are the different types of targeting?
- What is the relation between targeting and generic strategies?
- What is positioning?
- What are the differences between a positioning statement, message, and slogan?
- How do I make positioning?
- What are the different factors used to make positioning?
- What are the perceptual maps?
- What is the meaning of repositioning?
- What is a Product?
- What is a Service?
- Product Vs. Service
- Nature and Characteristics of a Service
- Product Classifications
- Product Life Cycle
- Adoption Process
- PLC insight
- Criticisms of PLC
- Market attractiveness
- Competitive position
- Boston Consulting Group Matrix
- BCG Portfolio Analysis
- Criticisms of BCG
- Portfolio types
- What is the Pricing
- Factors Affecting Pricing Decisions
- Types of Cost Factors that Affect Pricing Decisions
- Customer Value
- How is the shape of competition (industry structure) affecting pricing strategy???
- What are the competition types in any market?
- What is the price elasticity?
- How is the price elasticity affecting the pricing??
- What are the factors affecting price elasticity?
- Possible Solution to Price Cuts
- What are the methodologies used for pricing?
- International pricing
- How to set pricing in marketing plan?
- What is a Distribution Channel?
- What is the function of distribution?
- What are the types of distribution channels?
- What is the distribution channel’s decision?
- What are the different types of intermediaries?
- What are the types of marketing channels?
- What are the types of distribution strategies?
- What are the factors affecting channel decisions?
- What are transportation modes?
- What is the shape of the supply chain?
- What are the indicators of sales effectiveness?
- What is promotion budgeting?
- What are promotional budgeting techniques?
- Notes about promotional budgeting techniques
- What are promotional tools?
- Sales promotion
- Junior Marketers
- Senior Marketers
- Those who seek a career shift to marketing
- Duration: 20 Hours
- Language: En/Ar
- Sessions: 10
- Session Duration: 4 Hours
- Training Type: Attendance | Offline/Online
The Greek Campus
28 El Falaki St, Mohamed Mahmoud, El Tahrir.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English/Arabic
- Students 6
- Assessments Yes