Medical Representatives must have the curiosity and intellectual capacity to understand the science behind the products they sell. Excellent verbal skills help them to communicate this information to health care professionals clearly and objectively.
- The Pharmaceutical Business
- What is the personal selling?
- The professional Sales Representative Career
- The professional Sales Representative
- The Doctor Visit
- The 4 physician Decision points
- Who is the professional seller?
- What are criteria of professional seller?
- What are the job descriptions of professional seller?
- How to be professional seller?
- What is the different between goal and objective?
- Why SMART Objective is important?
- What is the SMART objective?
- What is the SMARTER objective?
- What is the Sales process?
- Personal selling talented or acquired
- Why prospecting is important?
- Methods of prospecting
- Pharmacy visits
- Pareto theory 20/80
- The Law of 250 (Joe Girard’s Law of 250)
- Why pre-approach is Important
- Pre-approach procedure
- Why plan calls
- The call planner Elements
- Opening the call
- Why approach is Important
- Methods of Opening
- First impression
- Bond Technique
- Halo Effect
- The Main idea of selling point
- Tools of PSR
- What are the visual Aids?
- The Important of Visual Aids
- Tips of Visual Aids
- Presentation skills
- Verbal skills
- Non verbal skills
- Body Language
- Buying Motives
- STORY Telling
- Why probing is important
- Types of Questions
- The persuasive Presentation
- Feature, Action & Benefit
- Better words & Killer words
- Customers Responses
Handle of Objections
- Definition of objection
- Types of objections
- Advantages & Dis advantages of Objections
- Reasons that Trigger people to Object
- Common Objections
- How to Handle objections?
- Steps technique of handling objections
- HOOK Technique
- What is Close?
- Importance of Closing
- Difficulties in Closing
- Types of Closing
- How to Close Successfully
- Post Call Analysis & Follow up
Effective Remote Detailing
- What is Remote Detailing
- Process of Remote Detailing
- Tools of Remote Detailing
- Remote Detailing as an effective strategy
- Which Customer engage in Remote Detailing?
- Interactive Listening Technique in Remote calling
- What is The Interactive Listening?
- Types of Listening
- How to be active listener?
- Communication skills Technique (Verbal, Vocal, Visual)
- Some key Consideration in Remote Calling process
- Types of personality styles
- How to Deal with each personality styles
Communication skills & handling difficult personalities
- Definition of Communication skills
- Communication skills process
- Communication skills goals
- How to acquire Communication skills?
- How to Win Friends & Influence People?
- Communication skills Technique
- Words -Verbal
- Tone -Vocal
- Body language – Visual
- Body language
- Types of Body language
- What is the Negotiation?
- Why Negotiation is important?
- Who is the professional Negator?
- The process of negotiation stages
- Negotiation situations
- What are the Roles of Negotiation?
9 Things You Should Always Negotiate for a Better Price
- Negotiation Tactics
Problem solving & Decision Making
- What is the Decision Making?
- A systematic approach to decision making process
- What is the Escalation of Commitment?
- Why Manager go to Escalation of Commitment?
Decision making Situations
- Classification of decisions
- Types of Decisions
- Strategic decisions
- What is problem?
- Types of Problems
- Types of Decisions
Rational versus Intuitive
- Problem solving
- Types of people in problem solving
- Process of problem solving
- How to solve problem?
- Fishbone (Diagram ) Ishikawa
- Brain storming
- Brain storming rules
- Mind Mapping
- Six Thinking Hats
Time and stress Management
- Introduction of 7 habits of highly effective people
- What is time management
- Benefits of time management
- Steps to manage your time
- Objectless of effective time management
- Stop time Wasters
- Pomodoro Technique
- SMART objective
- Set prioritize (Eisenhower Matrix)
- Learn when to say NO
- Use your waiting time
- Technique of angry management
Business Etiquette & Business Ethics
- What is the Etiquette?
- What is the Ethics?
- What is the different between of Business Etiquette & Business Ethics?
- When do you use Business Etiquette & Business Ethics?
- Mistakes of Business Etiquette
- Mistakes of Business Ethics
- The 10 Basics of Business Etiquette
- The 10 Basics of Business Ethics
- The important of Business Etiquette & Business Ethics
At program completion; participants will be able to:
- Understand the nature of pharmaceutical industry
- Prepare all the requirements for a successful business visit
- Effectively Communicate the product value with Doctors
- Set SMART Objectives that could be measured and achieved
- Present effectively and convince doctors with the product
- Practice the sales process
- Demonstrate the importance of active listening
- Clarify and articulate their clear messages to their prescribers
- Create a great first impression and professional opening to a sales conversation
- Communicate and ask smart questions
- Practice the professional responses to overcome customer objections
- Get the interest of the doctor starting from the phone call till the visit
- Acquire Professional techniques to handle different objections
- Medical Representatives
- Senior Medical Representatives
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English/Arabic
- Students 7
- Assessments Yes