This interactive and highly practical training takes you right through the management skills journey with helpful tools, techniques and ideas for every stage to enhance your management capabilities.
Along the journey, Participants will engage in several group exercises using real life scenarios and case studies that would hone their management skills and people management capabilities.
Introduction on Management
- Are you a Manager or a Leader?
- What is Management?
- Difference between management and leadership
- Understanding the business results
- Profit – Customer Satisfaction – Productivity Etc.
- The Four main management functions
- Planning, Organizing, Leading and Controlling
How to Manage your Team using Psychology?
- Analyzing different personalities using psychometric assessment.
- How to deal with each personality.
- Who does what? Roles, rules and rituals in teams and organizations.
- Assigning roles according to personality type.
- Building effective teams
- Motivation and positive working relationships
- Publicly reward and recognize hard work.
- Setting objectives for the company, department and staff
- Monitoring Objectives and delivering feedback
- Maintain and improve the business results
- Boost your confidence level as a professional manager
- Build skills to help employees gain more competence
- Confidently solve problems and overcome barriers
- Build effective teams
- Effectively lead different employees using situational leadership model
- Managers and Leaders
- Learning by doing
- Situation Analysis
- Case studies
- Group Discussions & Tutorials
- Program Language: English / Arabic
- Total Duration: 12 hours
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English/Arabic
- Students 7
- Assessments Yes