One of the most repeated phrases you will hear in offices up and down the country is “we don’t have enough time” – to which the response is often “work harder!” – Leading to overtime, stress – and often a poorly done job!
Developing techniques to make more intelligent use of time, prioritize and effectively manage a challenging workload can lead to a more productive workforce and getting more important work done in less time and with less stress!
This program is designed to help participants develop their skills in Self-Management to achieve more effective results in less time.
- What is Self-Management?
- The value (cost) of your time
- Typical time-wasters in your workday
- Key steps to value and control yourself
- Barriers to successful Self-Management
- Demonstrate how to say “no.”
- Delegation as a Self-Management tool
- Relation between Self-Management and stress management
At program completion, participants will be able to:
- List barriers to successful Self-Management
- Better organize themselves and their workspace for peak efficiency
- Learn how delegation can save more time and reduce the stress
- Take control of things that can derail workplace productivity
Managers, Supervisors and all individuals who wish to manage their time better and work more effectively with the presence of different kinds of pressure.
- Duration: 6 hours
- Language: English/Arabic
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English/Arabic
- Students 7
- Assessments Yes