Our TOT Program is active and highly participative. Alongside inputs from the facilitators, the participants will be actively involved in taking part in small and large group activities and discussions. An important feature of the program is the opportunity to practice training delivery skills and to receive accurate feedback on all skills required to be a professional facilitator each time. The delegates will be encouraged to learn and apply all the acquired skills and receive recorded videos of their presentations to see their progress and skill development using the mirroring techniques which guarantee better performance each time.
The Fundamentals of Training
- What is training?
- Training as Values
- Training VS Teaching
- Learning Pyramid
- Adult learning Principles
- Barriers to learning
- The Learning Process
- Johari Windows Model
Audience Psychometric Assessment
- Your Personality Style and Training
- Audience analysis (DISC)
- Characteristics of different styles?
- Dealing with difficult trainees
- Questions handling techniques
How to facilitate?
- The art of Facilitation
- Professional Facilitator Characteristics
- Facilitation Rules
- Emotions & The Brain
- Body Language
Instructional Design Cycle
TNA | Training Needs Assessment Workshop
- Why Training Needs Assessment?
- Needs assessment tools
- Knowledge, Skills and Attitude (KSA for TNA
- Factors that impact the performance
Training Program Design Workshop
- Analyze your Audience Learning styles
- Structuring the Presentation
- Excel your PPTx Skills
- Define your objective
- Creating Program outlines
- Writing the objectives ‘Bloom’s Taxonomy’
- Creating Program Agenda
- How to apply the Gamification?
- Training Room Layouts
- Training Checklist
- Development the Program Kit
- Ice Breaking
- Program Introduction
- Systematic Learning Process (SLP)
- Kirkpatrick Model
- ROI | Return on Investment
- Understanding the training and different learning theories.
- Delivering high impact training sessions using different learning styles
- Plan the delivery of a course by ensuring that all the key elements of effective training are present
- Develop techniques to overcome barriers to learning
- Overcome fear from public speaking
- Handle difficult situation and trainees inside training room
- learn through simulation as you will present like trainers and get instance feedback by the facilitator and peers.
- Build on your current experience and acquire new techniques to engage and involve people in your training
- Create activity-based learning environment including role plays, games and case studies.
- Create post-training evaluation.
Duration: 48 Hours (24 hours workshops and 24 hours simulation)
No. of Sessions: 12
Training Type: Classroom-Based
Location: The Greek Campus
28 El Falaki St, Mohamed Mahmoud, El Tahrir.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 48 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 7
- Assessments Yes